Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Utah! Well still not my favorite BUT....

This has been an eventful week. As much as I hate Utah, traffic is the worst, I am liking the fact that I live so close to my siblings and old friends. I have been video gaming it up the past weekend with my two brothers and sister in law. I never bonded with them until after we were all married so now it's nice to hang with them. They are pretty cool peeps. I didn't ever thing I would ever say that ha. I see them often now we schedule a monthly sometimes twice a month hangouts.

We even hung out with Colby and Susan Hadlock. We haven't seen them in a very long time. It's was a good time on Saturday playing rock band and board games.

I also went to lunch with my former mission companion. It was nice to see her and hear her horror story of being pregnant. I felt like she could relate to what our little family has been dealing with.  She is having another baby and going forward with faith.  Thanks Melissa Wilde for being such a great example to me. I learn from you every time I talk to you.

Well little Ryker has figured out he can move from his tummy to his back. Still struggling with his head lifting. He has a major head tilt to the right side making it hard for him to roll and sit up. So the Physical Therapist has given us struck stretching instructions. Hopefully it will help. We were also informed today that little man needs a helmet to reshape his head. So I will be contacting the plastic surgeon tomorrow to set up an appointment. Just another doctor to see in Ryker's world.

Today we ventured down to see Grandma Julian. It is great Grandma Julian's birthday so we figured it would be nice to celebrate together in honor of her. I sure do miss my grandma. She was such a remarkable person. I wish I could spend one more day with her. I love her advice and how she was always so blunt. She was a great woman!

Well love you all. Thanks for reading and following. It's nice to see people still think I am interesting. Ha












No comments:

Post a Comment