Wednesday, August 12, 2015

One more change in the PJ Adventure! Surgery Day!

Ryker is almost one. I can't believe it!!! As I sit here waiting for Ryker to be done with surgery I ponder on all the crazy experiences we have sores through this year. I feel like we have been treading water for a year and I am surprised we haven't drowned yet. I am exhausted, stressed, emotionally drained, and ready for a vacation from Doctors and this syndrome. I believe I have experience every emotion a human can experience this last year. I know I have cried more the last 12 months then I have my whole life. It has changed me forever. Wow! I can't believe it's been a year. Ryker has been in surgery for almost 5 hours and I am terrified to see what is going to happen next. Is this going to be the miracle surgery I have been praying for? It this going to change our lives for ever? I have had impressions that last couple of weeks that it may be the miracle I have been looking for. He will come home off of oxygen. But is it my migination, or is Heavenly Father really answering my prayers. Time will tell.......

Surgery is finally over. All the doctors said that Ryker is doing fantastic. He does have his breathing tube in, but they are thinking about taking it out. Ryker is awake from surgery and wow! Can I just say he looks amazing!. He can see. He can Finally see me. I finally can have a connection with my child because he can see me. I almost teared up. I was so overwhelmed by all the emotions. Ryker is going great.




No comments:

Post a Comment