Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Homeward Bound!!!

Well we have been moved from the Picu to the floor. That is a huge step in the right direction. Makes me a little nervous because Ryker is doing so well. This is not a norm for us. We are only use to disappointments and mishaps. This time I have felt comfort and calm during this stay. I know this is the miracle we have all been praying for. I am so happy and blessed to see a miracle once again in my life. Heavenly Father truly wants this kid here. He has big plans for him.  I feel a little disappointed he won't be going home off of oxygen, but they are talking about sending us home after two days. Crazy! this has not happened to us before. I am very nervous that we take him home and we will be coming back in a couple of days. Praying once again Ryker will still be the Rock Star he always has been. Love you little buddy.

We are going home! I can't believe it. Two days in the hospital and we are off to home. He is really sore and in a lot of pain. We will be home bound for a while, but he is doing great. Things are looking wonderful. His little man parts are really painful looking. I hate having to change his diaper. But give it a couple of weeks and things will only improve. I know Heavens Angels are with him. He is always smiling at no one. Grandma and Grandpa Julian must be near. They are definitely looking out for my son.






No comments:

Post a Comment