Thursday, August 20, 2015

family family and more family

It's been a crazy week with my family. Jen and Godfrey made it to Boston. I really wish I could go and visit soonish. I think it would be an adventure to move there. They are so lucky to have that experience. I wish we didn't have to have this Utah experience and we could pack up and move somewhere else, but the Lord works in ways I just don't understand. I know we are suppose to be here with all the crazy business that is happening with both side of our families.

Every time I look at Tayla and Tyce I am grateful for the chance to be this close to them. I get to be the aunt I always wanted to be. I sure do love those kiddos. And my mom, I know I need to get her up here. She needs to spend time with her grandson. I don't know how long we have with her and I know I want her to be part of our family. Lastly, my two brothers. I missed the time I didn't get to hang with them when we lived in Idaho. Now I see them almost every week if not for sure monthly. Game nights, Halo, and junk food. I love bonding with them. I was also informed thAt my older brother is getting divorced. I feel for him, I want to help him and give his support in anyway I can.

It's been a busy week of family. Jeromy has been staying my house of and on this week. Which is awesome because I have someone to talk to during the day. Also, we get to play Halo all day long. Ha. I did do my weekly cleaning in Monday so my house is clean. I felt good about not doing anything all day. Lol.

I talked to Jen yesterday. I still can't believe she is gone. So crazy! I guess I need to vacation there
 I would love to see the big city. She is so close to everything. She is starting a vlog. I am excited because I get to see all the cool stuff there in Boston through Jen's eyes.

The latest adventure in the Allen Family was when we decided to walk to get frozen custard. The GPS said it was only 3.5 miles, but we took the wrong road and ended up walking 7.5 miles. Oops! Well needless to say after two popped tires in the stroller, tired bodies, no car and four hours later. I sacrificed my feet and walked the actual 3.5 miles back home to get the car. I went back to the ice cream place to get Parker, Marci, and Ryker. We were dead especially my feet. I couldn't even walk up the stairs the next day. Moral of the story is If you make a wrong turn it's not worth walking further for ice cream. Just go back home and take it as a sign that you don't need the extra calories. Ha!!!

One last story that made my week. On Thursday I told Jeromy how to get to the train station from our house. He made the wrong turn and ended up in Kaysville. (Guess it must be a Julian direction error) well he ended up with two popped so I went to rescue him. When I arrived to where he was I set my phone in top of the car. I forgot about it and started to drive away. Well at the first stop I got a cute old man came running up to my car with my phone in his hands. I was amazed! First I couldn't believe I left, second I was grateful that we still have honest people in this world. Once again a blessing and miracle in my life. If you keep looking, I promise you will find them in yours as well.

Now the big news on Ryker. I have a mobile rolling baby on my hand these days. He just doesn't want to stay put. I have a feeling the next couple of weeks are going to be a rude awakening. Ryker will be off oxygen, no tube, and mobile. Crazy!! He has gone down to 1/16 of oxygen during the day and 2 liters at night this week. Keep it up my little man!!! I truly am grateful for him. He is and always will be a foundation of my testimony of miracles and of the love of my Heavenly Father. Miracles happen!! Believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment