Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Marci is here!!!

Marci and I were talking about how she was suppose to come with me to utah last year when I was life flighted. That was a blessing. Me and her just click and I feel she is like a sister to me. I click with her like I do with Jen. She was so calm and very responsible. I needed someone who wasn't there to freak out. Then in January I felt she was suppose to come live with us but I wasn't sure how or why. I thought getting the teaching job was the answer but it wasn't. I was so confused. I wasn't sure why because I felt so strong about it. But when I was told I didn't get the job was the same time Tami and Tanner told us they were getting divorced. I felt strong that Marci needed to take this job. So I talked to Tami. I feel she is going to do wonderful things for that family. I also think Tyce needs someone like her. I also believe my little Ryker needs her here in some way. I am not sure how all this will play out, but I know there is a reason in all things. I am trying to find the spirit in all I do. Sometimes it's hard to know if it's me or if it's the spirit. Just like the west jordan house. I wanted that house because I thought that's where I wanted to be. And I know I just wanted to be done with it. I had doubts, but  I didn't recognize them because I was sick of looking and having the stress on my shoulders. Heavenly father definitely turned us the right way. I just need to remember it's his timing and not mine. It's his way and not mine. When I feel something is suppose to happen I want to make sure it happens my way. But he always finds a better way. I am truly thankful for Marci and her willingness to be here. I don't know the reason but I know she needs to be here. I don't know why, but I know Heavenly father will show me sooner then later.  I can't wait to see what her life will become here in Utah.




No comments:

Post a Comment