Tuesday, August 19, 2014

two day update

Yesterday Ryker gained a lot of weight when I was with him But over the night he lost weight. He is now 1440 grams which is 3lbs 2.8 oz. at least he broke the 1300 mark. We got a new resident today. no more Dr. Burton and Dr. Mitch. I really liked them. hopefully the new ones are just as informative. I actually met the real doctor today that was a first. I am not sure how I feel about all these doctors be switched in and out. I guess we get new ones every three weeks.  I wish we could transfer little man back up to Idaho. Then Parker could visit him more often. I need to win the lottery so we can pay for it. ha ha.
One of my good friends I met here in the NBICU took her baby home today. I am going to miss her. I was so excited for her. I cant even image all the emotion she was feeling when she took her baby home. I keep telling myself only 5-6 more weeks. Praying I can make it.
Ryker is just hanging out these days. Still on the oxygen, sometimes he forgets he needs to breath. They did an eye exam today and I guess it wasn't great. His eyes are not developing like they should. The doctors told me today they will be doing another exam next. They hope they see improvement. Next week Little Ryker has lots of tests since he will be a month old. They want to look at his brain and heart to see how they are developing. Praying for good news next week. I can't my little baby is three weeks old today. The past couple of weeks have gone by fast. I hope the rest will fly. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment