Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ryker is getting more handsome every day

Parker and I just got back from the hospital to visit our cute baby boy. When we got there the doctors took out his IV from his head, and the light for jaundice, and they upped his breast milk feeding. He is eating almost 1/2 oz of milk each feeding. That is perfect! Now he can start gaining weight. Parker was a lucky father today, Ryker pooped a sticky new born poop that was smeared all over his bottom. Great practice for when he comes home. It was funny to watch parker clean him up. I couldn't stop staring at him now that I can see his face. Ryker was getting frustrated with the nurse so much he would stick his feet straight out and scrunch up his little nose. It was so dang cute. His little hairs are starting to fall off. Hopefully it comes back more red. I feel so blessed to have Ryker doing so well. Heavenly Father is truly watching out for us and this little baby. Miracles really do happen. God knows his children and is aware of every situation. Situations like this makes me have more faith and appreciate all my blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment