Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I love my baby!!!

I finally made it back from Idaho to see my baby. He is doing really well today.  Ryker was transferred to a different room today.  He is in the room with open cribs and rocking chairs so the nurses can transition him into "Kangaroo Care." Meaning Parker and I are going to be able to hold him soon.  I can't wait until that day comes.  It was great to see his little face.  With all those tubes and cords all over it was really good to actually see his features. He opened up his eyes tonight and actually looking into mine.  It brought tears to my eyes. He is so beautiful!! I even got to hear his small cute cry tonight.  He was really sad that the nurse was adjusting him. The nurse told me to put my hand on his head to calm him and he stopped crying.  It was pretty amazing.  It made me feel like an actual mom. Overall tonight was one of the best nights I have seen.  The only concern the doctors have right now is that he can't straighten out his left hand.  His fingers are all curled up and he just can't straighten them.  We are still waiting for genetics results. Hopefully, they come back normal.  Keep praying for the little man.  Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.



2 comments:

  1. Awww, he knows his mama! These pictures are so sweet! We are praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this made me cry, seeing you touch his head is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete