Thursday, August 7, 2014

Oh Ryker! I am falling in love!

Today was the best day of my life. I wasn't expecting it to be the best, but when I got hospital I was informed I could start holding my baby twice a day those words made it the best day. I can't believe how much he has improved. When the nurse put him in my arms, I was tearing up. I really felt like a mom. I was on cloud nine. I kissed his head and whispered I loved him multiple times. I absolutely loved every minute of that two hour time with my baby. I just rocked and stared at him. I couldn't believe how little he was and blessed I was to have him. It was an incredible experience. He opened up his eyes again for me. He just stared at me. It was so awesome! I can't wait until Parker comes tomorrow night to hold him. It will also bring tears to my eyes.
I also got to talk to the doctor. She told me he is doing so awesome. They are doing therapy on his hands and hopefully by the end of his stay he will have full range of motion. Ryker is improving everyday. I can't wait until the day I can take him home
.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. Can't wait to see him, again. Love you all and so happy to see how blessed he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let those tears of joy flow! Holding your baby after so long is the best feeling!!

    ReplyDelete