Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday August 28

Well when I got to the hospital my little man's eye were still swollen. I felt so bad for him. They didnt seem to bother him at least. He had a head ultra sound, but I didnt get any results. The nurse told me that when the doctor exam the little man today, he didnt feel any testes. So they did an ultra sound to see him they were present. If they are, there is a chance when he is older he will need a surgery to help them drop. If none is present, he will not have any future kids. So not a win win in that area. Ryker's trisomy is becoming more visible in his face. The doctors pointed out features today that weren't there before such as his nose is becoming more wide and his little wrists are widening out as well. Still, we are not sure what this will do for the future. Life and time will only tell. Overall, the he is progressing. God is watching over this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment