Tuesday, September 22, 2015

staying positive is hard work

I was awaken by a very sad baby this morning at 3:00. He was screaming pretty loud for Ryker's and I couldn't get him to stop. Not sure what startled, but he was a very unhappy baby. Which made mamma bear come out because I was exhausted! I didn't have patience for it last night. Well driving to Ryker's appointment to day, I was listening Ti the talk radio and they had a topic of those people who have been given a rough trial, but are still positive with there life. You know I believe myself to be positive, but with Ryker sometimes well most of the time I am not. Listening To all the amazing stories, it made me realize I can do so much more. So today folks is the day that my negative attitude changes. I am going to love life and live it up! No matter how many more Ryker's challenges we have. It pretty crazy because I am so use to things going horrible with Ryker's health that is terrifies me when things go right. Kinda silly I know. Anyway well my words of wisdom for today stay positive, have courage, and love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment