Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I am loving my life

Today was a pretty crazy day. I was awaken again by a screaming baby at three in the morning. With frustration and exhaustion this morning I was ready to scream and yell at my son for waking me up again early in the morning. I am pretty grumpy when I wake up without enough sleep. Well finally after three hours Ryker fell asleep but unfortunately he couldn't long because we had an appointment bright and early. He was so tired at therapy we didn't get anything done. He cried and cried for an hour. More frustration hit me. Luckily, we had another appointment I. Salt lake but we had to wait for about an hour and half for it. We decided to go to temple square and hang there until the appointment. We walked around the visitors center and I didn't notice until today how many looks Ryker gets from all sorts of people. We even have people from random places come and talk to us to find out our story. Spotlighting words from strangers and people actually seeing Ryker for who he is amazes me. I was looking at the statue of Christ and I felt Ryker is a choice spirit. One person even said he felt that Ryker had a purpose here with a sweet spirit. I was told he was special by someone I didn't even know. Wow! If a stranger can see that, then I need to appreciate it more. Ryker has a special spirit and is already touching hearts!



No comments:

Post a Comment