Thursday, July 31, 2014

A good day!

Today has been a great day for Ryker and me. I am recovering really fast. Yes sore, but I am walking around and doing the mom thing. I was even lucky today to get my IV out....Yea!!!!! Hopefully I won't need one of those for a while.  We got some good news back on Ryker. His heart looks good so the docs said they are not concerned about that anymore. Also, his bowel situation is gone. Nothing, no problems. They did a chest exam and everything looks good there too.  The only concerns now are his breathing. He is still on the breathing tube. And if there are any mental abnormalities or syndromes. We won't get any of those tests back until next week. Praying for nothing like that, but we will still love him no matter what.  He does have some sunglasses on today to help with the bright lights. Keep him in your prayers. Thanks for all the love and support.  Not that we don't like visitors, but it was a great quit day here at the hospital. I got to sleep and rest my sore body. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment