Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ryker Delano Allen

Hey everyone, I thought it would be easier for everyone to be updated if I started a blog about our journey here at the hospital. If you don't already know little Ryker is having some problems inside my tummy. His bowel is not functioning properly, the right side of his heart is a little larger due to pressure in the blood vessels not working properly. Also, the blood flow through the placenta and umbilical cord is not flowing like it should. I have been getting ultrasounds everyday and right now everything is stable. Ryker is doing well right now. We will be in the hospital until he is born, which could be 9 weeks. Thanks for all the prayers and support. I will post everyday after the ultrasound so everyone will be up to date. Thanks again. We love you all. Here are a few pictures. He is even giving a thumbs up saying he is doing awesome!

4 comments:

  1. We are praying for you guys. love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U guys are in our prayers. Love ya loys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck guys! I'm nervous and excited for you! Kevin and I are looking forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete