Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ryker's Coming home!!!

we got a phone call earlier this week from the doctors. I ALWAYS get worries when the doctors call because it could be bad news. Well this call was a good one. She told us Ryker would be coming home on Friday. I started to cry which made Parker worried because he didn't hear the doctor on the phone. She said that Ryker was doing so well that it was time to discharge him this week. It was so surreal at first I didn't believe her. Its been a busy week getting things ready, being trained with all his oxygen, feeding tube, and heart stuff. Its becoming more real. On Tuesday Parker and I were excited to go up to Idaho to get the rest of Ryker's stuff. As we were driving, we hit a patch of black ice and flipped the truck. Its totaled. We are ok and alive. We were very blessed. I truely felt angels around us at that moment. RYKER REALLY NEEDS HIS PARENTS. It was so scary. Luckily, we had our amazing Idaho family the Thrialkills come save us. We sure appreciate them. It has been a very sore couple of day, but we have to keep going with Ryker coming home. Now its TURKEY DAY! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We have alot to be thankful for this year. Parker and I will be staying at the hospital tonight with Ryker to get to know our equipment for home. Then bright and early tomorrow he will be home!!! I am so excited and nervous, but I know Heavenly Father will be there to help us through. He has been there and blessed us the last four months. I know He is aware of us and Loves us even if I get frustrated with him. He is always there. Enjoy your thanksgiving. Loves!!!

The Totaled Truck




Ryker's Last Hospital Bath


Grandma Sheila Hanging Out For Us After The Wreck



Ryker Is Showing Off His Go Home Oxygen


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! I'm just so thrilled for you all! Thanks be to God!! <3

    ReplyDelete