Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!

It's a new year. 2015 has potential to be fabulous and high stress. We are starting this year out with surgery. My mother had surgery on Monday on her back. It went pretty well until today. I got a phone call from my brother, she had to be moved to the ICU. She has low blood pressure and is responding to medication. Hopefully she will be out of the hospital soon. Now little man has surgery next week. January 15th is the day for many prayers. We are praying that the doctor can open up his nose and fix all the problems that are present. Worst case scenario is little man coming home with a trach. (a whole in his neck to breath) I don't want that to happen, but whatever Heavenly Father throws at us we will go with the punches. We are still in the process of selling our house in Idaho. Lots of people have walked through it, but we don't have any takers yet. Hopefully soon, we need to make the last transition to Utah to start our new adventure here. I know the T's like having us here, but I want my own space. Preferable bigger then a small bedroom for three plus a dog. New Years was pretty fun. We stayed up late playing games and eating the last of the junk food. I know everyone makes losing a weight goal, but for me it's no sugar and soda pop goal. I hope it works out. It's been going pretty well. I sneak in a piece of candy every once in a while, but you can't just go cold turkey with deliciousness of sugar. Not Possible!!!
This last week has been stressful with the switching of new insurance companies and trying to get everyone coordinated with our new insurance. Finding a new primary care doctor for Ryker was such a pain in the butt. Now we are hoping that the surgery will be covered. I am just trying to get all the ducks in a row before surgery, hopefully I haven't missed something. This was our first week back in going to the doctor every day. We saw our new primary doctors, the eye doctors, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy. And yes folks, Ryker finally got his baby glasses. I didn't realize how blind he was. I hope it's not because of the oxygen. Poor kid, his little body just struggling working for him. Too bad we can't just get him a new little body. He does look very handsome in his little man glasses. Just like a computer geek like daddy. They are a match made in Heaven.
Well next week is the long week. Starting monday off with more doctor visits and more Therapy. Finishing the week with surgery. I pray we all make it through it. Sleep will be the most important. Not to mention Parker and I are making another trip to Idaho to finish packing up our house. Hopefully not more rolling vehicles in our future trips.  Well here's to a good week. Love ya all!


Great Grandpa Allen 



Great Grandma Allen


Aunt Jen and Uncle Godfrey


Aunt Sadie and Uncle Josh


Uncle Jeromy and Aunt Kathy 


My Boys all crashed what is a girl to do?


The Baby Einstein


Finally I can see my toys!


Like father like son


Check me out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures and his glasses are awesome! We are saying prayers for a successful surgery and an easy recovery...hugs and love to you all!

    ReplyDelete