Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Three months can you believe it!!!!!

Hey folks Ryker is finally three months old. WOW! that went by fast. I can't believe he is already that old. I guess it goes fast when you are hanging at the hospital all day every day. Ha. Well we are still waiting for that Gtube surgery. We finally got a date and time. Tomorrow is the day. ENT is going to be doing a procedure to check out his breathing problem situation. I hope they find something so they can fix it. Things are moving along. I keep telling Ryker he needs to come home before Thanksgiving. Hopefully he listens to his mom. I would like to have turkey with all my boys. Love you Parker, Bailey, and little Ryker man!. Well to celebrate Ryker's three months we gave him a bath and he got a baby massage. Also, I got him a "My first thanksgiving" go home pjs. He better be able to wear them. Well friends here's to a good surgery tomorrow. I will update you all on how it goes and what ENT finds out. Love ya. Here are a few pictures. Don't mind his little cheek. He did it to himself trying to pull out his feeding tube. That Gtube can't come any faster.





2 comments:

  1. Praying for a successful surgery and much healing for a turkey day at home! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending thoughts, love, and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete