Monday, September 19, 2016

Where can I turn for Peace? And The Uncertainties of Life!

Lately, for some reason I have been feeling a spiritual slump. I feel the lack of the guidance of the spirit and spiritually confused. I have lots of unanswered questions of the future, of little Ryker, and of life in general. I have come to find where I turn for peace. It's through reading the scriptures and praying to my Father in Heaven. I have found the reasoning for the lack of spiritual uplifting is due to my lack of diligence in doing to small things. I am waiting for things to unfold, the eye opener of our purpose and reasons of why we are here in Clearfield. Its pretty frustrated to think I am wasting my time in a place, but is there is a purpose. Often I feel spiritual suffocated.
The past few weeks has been one of those times when I feel uncertain of God's plan in my life. We have been planning on selling our home here in Clearfield for sometime now, but we have to wait until next April so we don't have to pay capital gain tax. The feeling of uncertainty has rest upon us lately. We have been working hard to get out of debt and stay out of debt. It's been our summer's wish to have everything paid for. We are in discussions of selling our Truck and trailer and down grading to something more affordable to pay off my student loans. We are uncertain of where to go after selling our house.
The feelings I felt when I was pregnant with Ryker in Idaho Falls are coming back to me. The uncertainty of where to go, what is going to happen, and what's is our next chapter in this book of life. I know Heavenly Father is going to throw a curve ball at us, He always does for some reason. The things we plan for always seem to be different then His plan. I am scared, excited, and a little nervous for what's next in our PJs Adventures.
Every time I pray to see the whole picture, I only get a feeling of peace. A small voice stating, "It's all in the Lord's hands, Rest, Peace be with you." I know it's in the Lord's hands, but sometimes I don't like what's in the store for us. Heavenly Father knows me, He knows I struggle with uncertainty. But I must have to learn something because it's happened many times in our marriage. Here we go again another Leap of Faith to the unknown. Hopefully we fly instead of sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment